Monday, February 28, 2011

Revival

Our vacation was just what I needed... although I am not sure 2 weeks with a toddler and no childcare is really much of a "vacation"... ;) Smoosh picked up a bug and woke up at 5am every day, wouldn't take a nap except in the car, and tried his best to destroy everything in his path. Still, it was wonderful. I tore through the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and it's successor, played on the beach, went out for a romantic Valentine's dinner with DH, a wild martini night with my sister, and my parents got to spend lots of time with the babe.

I am doing fine with the M/C I think, although it is hard re-adjusting everything in my mind. Even though I was only PG for a few weeks, I had a whole version of what the rest of the year, the summer, our LIFE was going to look like. I won't be PG at the river this summer or at my BFs wedding, I won't have kids 2 years apart. I don't need to start looking for baby swings or researching cloth diapering again.

2 comments:

Alfin Pratama said...

your post is very interesting ..

Unknown said...

Courage jusqu'à Vendredi ;-)
restaurant vannes http://restaau.fr/Search/City/restaurant-a-vannes.html