Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Products I Love

CD 2 - how boring. My chart looks like it's never going to make any progress, I don't think I took my temp at exactly the same time as yesterday. Oops. I am just going to focus on getting my body in better shape and taking my mind off this craziness. A do believe that everything we put on our bodies winds up IN our bodies, so I am slowly replacing everything I can with organic and natural products. So far, here are some of my favs:

Dr.Haushka Facial Cleanser, Toner, and Rose Day Cream
Tom's Of Maine deodorant and toothpaste
Giovanni Organic Smooth as Silk Shampoo and Conditioner
Method Eucaliptis Mint Tub and Tile Bathroom Cleaner
Mrs. Myers Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent and Fabric Softener
Dr.Bronners Peppermind Hemp Castile Soap

One thing I haven't been able to switch over to is my dishwasher soap. I just love the little Dawn packet things and I can't stand the wine glasses coming out spotty. If anyone has a suggestion, I would love to hear them!



No comments: