Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trouble In Paradise

It's difficult to think about TTC when I am arguing with my husband. It hardly ever happens, but when it does it seems like things will never be the same again and I will never love him again. This usually lasts for a few hours, then the smoke clears, things suddenly look different. It is over and we are madly in love again. But that hasn't happened yet and I can't stand him right now. The though of having his child revolts me.
I think today's tiff is a classic in the marriage handbook. I am NAGGING him. Oh please. DH and I both work mostly from home, so we can really get on each other's nerves after a while. I may have been doing a little nagging lately, but he has somehow slept past noon every day this week and then spent every available waking minute playing his new video game. Yes, VIDEO GAME on his computer. Top that off with not filling up the Brita pitcher, then repeatedly LICKING the taco grease off his hands after dinner, and again after lunch today and there you have it. WW III.
To be fair, he does have a lot going on right now with his career AND big birthday coming up- the big 3.0. I think this may have a little something to do with the video game regression thing. I guess it is maybe a good thing I am not PG already, it might be a little too much at once. UGH. In the interest of getting a move on with our future family making, I am thinking of emailing him this.... I heart Tracy Chapman.

No comments: