Monday, February 9, 2009

Cribs...




I found some gorgeous cribs looking around online yesterday. These are the first few that I have really liked I think. I want something unisex, but sturdy and beautiful so we can use it with future children. The crib will be in our room (open loft style apartment) which is decorated in shabby chic white , cottage, and some Asian antiques, so I think a white crib would be best. These may be too over the top, but the ones on BRU all have these unsightly nuts and bolts showing which look so awful on a white traditional crib. I know that, in order to have a moving rail (which is a must) some mechanics must be involved, but I wish they could make the screws less obvious!
We seem to be pretty much out of food again and I am starving, already throwing up. How I wish a bagel and cream cheese from the coffee shop down the street would magically appear...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are beautiful!!! There are some really pretty ones at poshtot.com too! Im not even preggo and I look up cribs..how depressing huh?? haha

lynsef said...

Very pretty! I love the 3rd one, very precious.

islandsinthestream said...

Umm, if you look back on this blog to when I was TTC, I was totally looking up cribs then as well! Can never be too prepared, right?