Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Adorable Boy Clothes



How adorable is this outfit from Marie Chantal? I will have nooo problem finding ridiculously cute boy outfits that don't include trucks, or sailor suits or anything like that. I also love that they paired it with Sophie, the French non toxic giraffe toy I have my eye on!

Bedding update: I hate ebay, why did I bid when there were still 3 days to go? As my mom reminded me, that just drives up the price. I should have swooped in at the last minute instead. Honestly, I really don't care, I just wanted to feel like I was buying something for the baby since we haven't gotten a single thing yet. I don't really want to buy bedding quite yet anyway, I haven't even looked at any others and we aren't getting the crib for months.

DR appointment tomorrow then we are going to Buy Buy Baby to register! YAY!!!!

No comments: