Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Babymoon Starts Tomorrow!

We leave for our Babymoon in the Virgin Islands tomorrow - YAYY!!! I am so excited. :)

Baby Mason is kicking harder and harder every day, it is so amazing to watch and experience. I am really really excited to see my sister, grandmother and parents tomorrow. My mom already bought us a few things off of our registry, and she offered to buy our crib and mattress as well - so nice.

My mom and sister are hosting my shower here in NYC at my house in August, and my sister has come up with the cutest theme - "Organically Grown". We are going to have fresh local flowers everywhere, bird and nest cupcakes and all local fresh food from the farmer's market like heirloom tomatoes, watermelon, green salad, lemonade, fresh bread and cheese.. She is designing the invite, it is so cute! It is going to be a co-ed shower, so I think we will get buckets of local beer as well and make it super fun!

Looking at my planner, the summer is filling up so quickly! When we get back, our farm share starts (officially summer!), my best friend is coming for a week, our birth class starts.. We are going to have a baby in a little over 3 months!! Ahhhh!

No comments: