Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back from Babymoon!

Wow, we got back from our trip Thursday night and I haven't had a moment to rest ever since - I am so exhausted already!
Our trip was so amazing and relaxing though, it was so nice to see my family and have everyone so excited about the baby. My mom bought us a bunch of baby outfits, but she is keeping them and bringing them to the shower so we wouldn't have to pack them. We had an amazing dinner with my sister and her boyfriend - he caught lobsters and we had a feast! My dad took DH out surfing (I obviously had to sit this one out) and we went out a few times in his new boat. Getting in and out of the boat proved a little bit difficult with my belly which I didn't think about before I jumped off the bow!
Our 3 days alone (no dogs!) were amazing. The Westin on St.John was really beautiful and peaceful. We got an amazing room upgrade overlooking the pool and beach and everyone was super friendly and laid back. We ordered pizza, watched pay-per-view, lay by the pool, read, swam, floated, and I maxed myself out on virgin coladas just like I had planned. :)

The 23 week belly ...

Dad taking DH surfing...

**These aren't the best photos, I just feel more comfortable posting blurry pics since this blog is anonymous :) **

No comments: