Thursday, March 11, 2010

Slow down, were moving too fast..

We've got to let this feeling last.. lalala feeling groovy!! Or something like that. I cannot believe the big HALF year is coming up in a few days. I am so excited for the next stages, but I also want to slow down and enjoy every minute of Smoosh's squishy cuddly little self. He is up on all fours bouncing all the time and I know crawling is right around the corner. Terrifying!
Some wonderful news, we have gotten bids from a few contractors to build Smoosh his own real bedroom and they prices are under what I was afraid of. Now we just have to convince Grampski to fund this little project, and see if we can make it happen while we are in LA at the end of the month. Right now we have an atrocious maze of crappy Ikea bookcases making a treacherous kind of wall/room. It looks like crap and isn't sound proof at all. If it works out he will have a real room that I could actually paint and put little baby things on the wall! I think he will sleep much better too, although, last night he did STTN - 7:30 to 6AM or so - not bad! Tonight we are going out of the town and have a sitter so I hope he does a repeat performance. :)

We have had some awesome spring weather this week, so we were out in the park quite a bit with our friends. I am sooo looking forward more of that! Here is the little man lounging in the park on Monday..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great picture!!!

islandsinthestream said...

Thanks! Although it has been pointed out that he kind of looks like he was just run over by the stroller - oops!