Friday, June 19, 2009

I am a sloth today..

So far my biggest pregnancy craving has absolutely been baked potatoes with sour cream. Well, today I took this to a whole new level and had potato chips dipped in sour cream for BREAKFAST. Then we went and did some errands and DH left for a show in Philly. As soon as he was out the door, I sat myself on the sofa with the bag of potato chips and a bowl of sour cream, THEN ate an ice cream sandwich! What am I doing?? It is 6PM and all I have eaten today is chips, sour cream and ice cream?! This is so unlike me. I think this is the only time I have ever even bought potato chips, but they were calling to me at the store last night! At least they were supposedly "natural" chips, and the sour cream was organic. Anyway, now I feel pretty ill. The laundry and dishes are also overflowing and I have zero motivation to do anything about it. I am so disgusting.

DH is is gone overnight so I will watch Netflix on the laptop in bed, then tomorrow I have to figure out how to pick up the CSA without the car. It's not THAT far, but I am a sloth and a weakling. I am seriously thinking about bringing the stroller, is that creepy? A stroller full of fruit and veggies and no baby? Hmm..

No comments: