Saturday, March 28, 2009

Booked the Babymoon this morning!


We have been throwing around a lot of ideas for a pre-baby trip this spring (AKA babymoon) - Napa? ILs have a house there and my BF is in SF so that could be fun, but Napa without drinking wine? Hells no! Not even French Laundry cuisine would make me feel better about missing out on wine tasting. I have a ton of Starpoints from all my fancy business travel, so we were looking into Bermuda, Bahamas, Aruba and other islands. In the end, we decided to go back to St.Thomas and see my family (Grandma is 101) then spend a few days alone on St.John at the Westin. Perfect! They have prenatal massage at the Spa (I checked), a private beach, massive pool, restaurants on site.. I am already dreaming of sipping Virgin Coladas as I float in the clear blue ocean....

No comments: