Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring!

We went to the good grocery store the other day (Fairway- amazing) so we finally have some yummy things and I am being good again. After a week in Tennessee I need it! Here is what I ate yesterday..

Bagel (multigrain organic) with cream cheese (organic)
Half a grapefruit with brown sugar
Wheat thins
Bowl of olives
Dried Papayas
Tangerine
Large bowl of steamed Edamame
Other half of grapefruit with brown sugar
Small pomegranite and fig yogurt (new brand of icelandic style organic)

Then we went to birthday party at a local foodie bar b q place and DH and I shared a big tray of meat with potato salad, broccoli salad, baked beans, pickles and rolls.

YUM!

I need to make up a batch of my homemade cereal, but I forgot to get the right kind of oil. And now it is SNOWING by the way. On the first day of spring! 2 days ago we were in the park in T Shirts! Oh well, I see the light. Come on Spring!

No comments: