Saturday, March 7, 2009

First GAP Maternity outfit arrived!




I got am email saying they had 25% off all the sale stuff so I rushed on to finally get something. Of course, all the sale items were sort of random sizes - XS and XL - and no long skinny pants. So I went ahead and got the secret belly panel jeans and a lightweight black sweater. They arrived yesterday and they are SO cute! The jeans fit really well - a size 2 tall is perfect. I am really more of a 4, but I know Gap runs big. The length is perfect - good for flats and sneakers but do-able with low heels as well. They are a little loose in the thighs so I have some room to grow. :) The sweater is cute, not very maternity ( I got an XS) but just a little extra long and stretchy. I feel oh-so-put-together in my new outfit and now I am inspired to order more!

No comments: