Sunday, April 26, 2009

20 Weeks!


Halfway there at least! Yay!
It was soo hot yesterday I wore my Old Navy beach cover up all day with some bike shorts underneath. It is going to be a long hot summer I think.
I joined this local parent group recently and added myself to the list-serve which has been great. There are parenting questions which give me a better idea of what to really expect, lots of things for sale or to give away, and classes and groups that meet up. I am so sad, a new mom group started yesterday but I had a meeting I couldn't re-schedule. Hoping they meet again next week. I could really use some pregnant friends.
DH had his band mates over last night which was fun. I love hearing them play, but it gets pretty boring with everyone else hitting up the whiskey and getting wilder and wilder and I have to slink off to our room and go to sleep. I want him to do everything he wants to do this summer though, before the baby comes and we have to tone it down. I guess I already had my last chance to get wild, but that's no reason to punish DH as well I guess. He has been so great and I want him to be happy more than anything.
I think I need to find some watermelon and lemonade today.

No comments: