Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Soooo excited! Eeek!

Tomorrow is finally the BIG u/s and I am so excited I don't know how I will be able to sleep tonight. Last night I dreamed that it was a girl, which I have been leaning towards all along.
I also dreamed that my sister was getting married and I wasn't in the wedding! I was crying to my mom, trying to figure out what was going on, I was trying to yell to my sister.. Of course, I woke up hysterical and on my back with the tingly fingers. Very strange.
Time to make dinner now. I am turning over a new healthier eating leaf. Apparently my craving-inspired cooking is making DH fat. We have been eating sooo much pasta, cheese, french bread, sour cream and ice cream! Oops! Tonight I am making grilled salmon (Pacific Wild, of course) and steamed artichokes. And that is all.

No comments: