Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ugh Donuts and Poppers

I was sooo bad yesterday. DH pinched a nerve in his neck so he didn't want to go all the way to Fairway, the nice organic grocery store, so we just went to the ghetto local one where I let the worst of my cravings get the best of me. I have been craving powdered sugar donuts, but was trying to hold off and find homemade ones at least. I ended up with a box of crappy Entenmanns. I don't even want to think about how many preservatives were in them or how long ago they were actually baked. But I didn't stop there, I also got frozen jalepeno poppers AND mozzerella sticks. AND that's what I made for dinner! I also made a field green salad but still. It gets worse because, as ill as I felt last night, I just ate another donut for breakfast. :( OK, that was my one really bad day. And just to clarify, it's not the fat or the weight, it's the chemicals that I feel bad about. Now I have to go make my homemade cereal so I have something decent to eat.

In other news, I actually felt the baby kick for the fist time yesterday! (no wonder it was probably cracked out on msg) I haven't felt a lot of movement yet, just bubbles and tickles here and there, but this really felt like a kick! Only 2 weeks till the big U/S, then another 2 weeks till Babymoon!

No comments: