Monday, January 19, 2009

6 weeks 1 day

I am happy to be past the 6 week milestone, it sort of seems to be going by so slowly. I have felt SO ill the last few days it is crazy. My mom got DH some Daddy Baby books for his birthday and one describes morning sickness as being like a REALLY bad hangover. This is exactly how I feel. I haven't been able to get off the coach all weekend. I can't cook anything or do anything around the house. I am SO sick of watching TV but my head hurts too much to read. Yuck.

Friday night was DH's birthday party which went really well. I managed to carry around a beer all night and take sort of fake sips. I picked a Winter Ale which I don't like anyway so I wasn't temped to actually drink it. I made all this amazing food and didn't throw up while people were here at all. I also made a baked Brie with pecan and maple syrup, even though I know I can't have Brie, I really wanted to make it. Well, I managed not to eat any during the party, then the next day I woke up and saw the leftovers and ate the whole thing! I completely forgot! I felt so bad, but I looked it up and thankfully I used an american brand made from pasturized milk so all is good. I just can't believe I totally forgot like that!

On the bright side, if I keep throwing up everything AND my boobs keep getting bigger I am going to look fabulous!! Haha

No comments: