Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Love...

My parents. Why was I so nervous? I am such a worrier sometimes. They were amazing and are SO excited. Mom says Dad may be a little OVER excited. Oh Lord, I don't even want to know. He already mentioned that it should either be named after him, or his Black Lab, Bucky. Unfortunately, my husband is half Jewish and in the Jewish tradition it is bad luck to name a baby after someone still living. :)
Going to hang out with my In-Laws today! Yay! Hopefully we can find a place that does non toxic organic mani/pedis and a yummy place for dinner so I won't be sad abut not getting to have Sushi ( I love the albacore in LA).

p.s. First day totally sans coffee has gone alright, but it is really just beginning to sink in that my life for the next 9 months will no longer include coffee, wine, sushi, smoked salmon or delicious cheese! Crazy!

No comments: