Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ugh, I am finally home!

I had to fly back from LA today which was pretty awful. First, I ate a croissantwich meal at Burger King at the airport and felt so gross. What about my all organic nutrient rich pregnancy?! I am terrible! I can't believe I ate fast food! I feel so bad about eating that crap. Never again.
Then I was squished in the window seat so I had to have two guys get out of their seats every time I had to pee. Worst of all, my back was KILLING me. I had a herniated disc operated on a few years ago and I haven't had back pain like this since back then. Time to step up my Pilates and build all that muscle up around my discs or I am going to be in some serious pain when I actually have some extra weight to carry around.
The good news is that I don't have any morning sickness yet, that would have been really awful alone on a 6 hour flight.
I will stop complaining now, I am soooo happy to be home and sooo excited to see DH in a few hours and snuggle up and finally get to enjoy this amazing time together!

No comments: