Sunday, January 4, 2009

AHHHH!!! I AM PREGNANT!!

I just can't believe it! So, I woke up early to go to the airport and still no AF. Actually, had a dream I had gotten it and gone back to sleep so I was surprised when I got up at 6 and went to the bathroom I was confused and decided to test with the fancy pants digital. When "pregnant" appeared, I just couldn't believe it. I ran back to bed and jumped on DH and showed him the test - it was a pretty amazing morning! Then quickly off to the airport for my business trip.
The flight was long (6 hours) and cramped (they couldn't get my ticket on my preferred carrier so no upgrade) and I couldn't sleep at all. When I go to my hotel here in LA I took the other digital and called DH - he wanted a second opinion before he got too excited. :)
It is funny having this little secret. I was too tired to go for drinks last night anyway, but I may have to start making up excuses for the rest of the week.
DH already told his parents because they happen to live in LA and I am going to see them while I am here. They are the most enthusiastic, loving people ever so I am so excited that they know. My mother-in-law also loves to buy me gifts and I have my heart set on paige maternity jeans an a bugaboo! How lucky am I?
My parents are wonderful as well- and we are actually very close- but I am much more nervous to tell them. Last night it was too late to call, and now I am still too nervous. What's the rush? I am only 3 weeks and a few days. Is an email announcement weird?

No comments: