Thursday, July 16, 2009

Presents!



Things are turning around.. DH got paid and we went out to breakfast with the dogs at the coffee shop down the block. Yum, they have the best bagels with cream cheese, tomato and pesto and the ONLY good decaf iced coffee I have ever had.

Then, a box came from my best friend who lives in California. She told me to expect it, and to open it right away (we both hate to wait to open presents) so I tore right it! It is the most adorably wrapped box of things from an adorable organic baby store in San Fransisco called Sprout filled with the cutest most wonderful things. She said she bought all the favorite things according to the salesgirl. :) There is a book called Sippy Cups Are Not for Chardonnay which looks hyseterical, an Aden + Anais organic swaddle muslin wrap, Sophie la Girafe (which I REALLY wanted!) the Skip Hop MOBY bathsput cover (also really wanted but couldn't find to put on my registry), a little organic beenie hat with a guitar sewn on (DH is a musician), a blue and white stripped onesie from Under The Nile, and a precious long sleeved T shirt with little blue birds (Speesees organic).. I love everything so much! I kind of want to wrap it back up and open it again at the shower.. But I also want to unwrap and play with everything!

1 comment:

A Baby Peach said...

awww that is so thoughtful! I love giving (and receiving) thoughtful gifts like that. I wish I had friends and family who understood that I'd appreciate something like that way more certain other things!