Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Registry Round Up!

Soo, now that the shower is over with I need to finalize a list for what we still need to get... I will be full term this weekend and seeing posts of people having their babies early is making me nervous! Still, I want to wait for my completion coupon..

Here is a basic round up:

Things we have bought:

Chicco Keyfit carseat
Breast Pump (Medela Swing)
Changing Table

Things we have received:

Stroller (Uppa Baby Vista)
Crib
Bedding
Swing (used from neighbor)
Bathtub (from neighbor)
Clothes
Bibs
2 swaddling blankets
Bouncer (Svan)
High Chair (Svan)
Stuffed animals
Bottles, thermometer, clippers
Tummy Playmat
Lilababy carrier
Maya Wrap
Bundle Me for Winter
Diaper Bag
Bath towel and scrubby mitts
Books

Things we still need:

Monitor
Boppy & Cover
More crib sheets
Socks!
More blankets (receiving & swaddling)
Drink holder for stroller!
Car mirror and sun shade
Diapers and wipes
Diaper Pail
Bath wash, diaper cream, shampoo, etc.
Book Shelf
Rocking chair or glider

How long should I wait for this coupon? It is only a measly 10% but that adds up with this much stuff... Hmmm

Stuffed Animal Round Up!:

No comments: