Sunday, August 30, 2009

38 weeks today!

And, just to get things moving, I am making eggplant parmesan tonight! I know, I know, I am not going to get all worked up and impatient about the baby coming already and start doing and eating weird things. I know it could be weeks still, but I have to say, I am pretty freaking uncomfortable so any time is really OK with me. Except that the crib has been moved to try to install the canopy, which we don't have the right screws for.. And the bookshelf/cabinet isn't here yet... and we have no rocker or glider. Maybe next weekend would actually be better. OK, little one?

Things to do this week:

Prenatal Massage (my back is finally killing me)
OB appointment (please let there be progress)
Get bookshelf delivered and put everything away in it that is still sitting around in bags.
Get canopy installed (that one is up to DH)
Get a new mani/pedi
Clear some things up at the bank
Wrap more things up with work

I was having horrible contraction/cramps/whatever all night last night so I hope to get more rest tonight... Off to make dinner!

No comments: